Graduate Finance Systems Analyst
This is a challenging and exciting role that would suit a recent IT or Accountancy/Finance graduate.
The successful candidate will:
- Gain experience in analysing and maintaining accurate information for a large multinational company.
- Have the opportunity to learn Oracle and SAP systems.
- Learn and work alongside experienced developers.
- Work on a variety of projects.
You will be required to analyse and resolve issues between multiple systems by reviewing information from various sources. The systems are large, complex and run on many different platforms and ERP systems including Oracle and SAP. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of attention to detail and will learn key business processes and financial accounting that is associated with global companies. In the process you will gain experience in supply chain, manufacturing, multicurrency finance and inventory systems. Strong Excel and SQL skills are essential for this role and training can be provided where necessary. This is an ideal role for someone with appropriate level of education looking to start a high profile career with no prior experience in ERP systems.
- To evaluate information from various sources and make informed judgments on the validity of the data.
- Resolve Data integrity issues.
- Provide analysis to relevant departments.
- Be proactive in looking for any areas that require improvement.
- Provide specifications to programmers for new corrective processes.
- Very high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Complex SQL knowledge will be gained as part of this role.
- Advanced expertise in Excel will be gained as part of this role.
- Excellent communication skills with good command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to prioritise according to deadlines.
- A 2:1 or above in Accountancy, IT or Finance.
- A practical knowledge of relational databases and/or programming would be an asset.
- Travel in the UK and international locations may be required.
- Full Driving License would be an advantage.
To apply for this position please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within two weeks.